Hong Kong GAA Club is very grateful to our past and present sponsors for their support in helping us grow and develop as a club. With their support the club continues to grow and cement its position as one of the cornerstones of the Irish community in Hong Kong.
Delaney’s - The Irish Pub have created a successful formula by combining the unique elements which evoke the Irish “atmosphere” and “good humour” with a professionally managed team which produce “high profile, authentic” Irish Pubs.
Authentic Irish Pubs are about a friendly atmosphere, friendly staff, fun and entertaining – but they are also very much about eating and drinking.
In Ireland eating traditionally plays second fiddle to drinking, but in the culinary-sophisticated Hong Kong market, food is a fascinating focus at Delaney’s. Delaney’s offers the taste of Ireland, a food famous for its straight-forward, no-nonsense approach to eating coupled with international favorites including burgers, tapas, great pizza & pastas, healthy salads and of course a cracking kids menu.
Delaney’s broadcasts almost every major sporting event.
• S&techs is a full service Main Contractor/Construction Manager headquartered in Hong Kong
• Formed in 2000, S&techs has grown to become one of the regions foremost Contractors specialising in interior fit-out, refurbishment and Out-of Ground construction
projects on a Lump Sum, Construction Management and/or Design & Build basis
• With offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Suzhou, Wuhan, Foshan, Tokyo and company registration in Taiwan, S&techs offers Clients a multi-location
service throughout the Asia Region
• S&techs has more than 220 staff offering dedicated professional service and the Directors & Executives of S&techs are hands-on professionals engaged with Clients &
consultants to assist in the successful delivery of our projects
• S&techs has completed multiple projects in the Commercial, Banking & Finance, Legal, Retail, Hotel & Hospitality, Education. Healthcare, Mission Critical and Industrial & Manufacturing Sectors.